Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pregnancy Style # 4 BD Party

Although I don't typically wear shorter dresses, I finf they are just easier when you are pregnant. The dress below is a summer non-maternity dress, but I wore it with opaque tights and a turtleneck underneath. I also had a dark brown leather vest on, for warmth. The dress has an elasticated and belted waistline that is supposed to sit, naturally, on the waist. I, however, pulled the waistline higher (where I am narrower) and belted it there. It made the outfit shorter but wearable.





These suede peep-toe sandals, btw, are a pair of my most loved shoes. I snagged them on sale from theoutnet.com some time ago!





If you are wondering where we were going, we were off to a birthday party (princess themed) for a sweet 4 y.o. On the pictures, my daughter is on the top, to the right, and yes, she refused to wear the crown she had just decorated. I personally am not into the whole polyester princess garb, but then again, I was 4 y.o. more than three decades ago! The girls loved it!








No comments: