- twill (EOS) and broadcloth (Joann) for pocketing
- Interfacing – Fusi-knit and Fine Weft Bias tape and buttons (Joann)
- Thread – all purpose thread + embroidery thread for topstitching and buttonholes
- Topstitching was done with doubled embroidery thread
- Buttonholes – with embroidery thread, corded
- Lower edge of waistband – bound with bias tape Back double-welt pockets - I used my own technique that is a compilation of different techniques I have tried. I’ll be posting a tutorial some time soon.
Conclusion: It was a lot of work to draft, fix muslins, and then make… But I am so happy how this pant turned out!