Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wishing Star Farm

I, Emma, and my Mom (visiting from Bulgaria) went to a pumpkin patch today. The Place is called the Wishing Star Farm and is actually more than a pumpkin patch. They have animals you can pet, including a camel, a huge slide, give hay rides, pony rides, and choo-choo train rides. Emma loved it, and my Mom and I enjoyed it too. Here are some photos:

This is my favourite one:



Love the colors of this picture:



Some of the fun activities:



The rabbits were a huge hit:



Isn't this pig gorgeous! The pink and gray colors are so pretty! The pig's name was Emma too... Oh well...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Fall! And I love taking my kids to fun places. Looks like a lot of fun for Emma!

Tanya said...

What a wonderful Grandma moment for your Mom, it looks like everyone had a great time. And your Mom doesn't look like a Grandma at all.

Meg said...

How nice to have your mother visit! The photos are great and Emma looks happy.

prashant said...

My guess would be the kind of thin silkjersey that is great for draping though...

Work from home India