Friday, February 20, 2009

Inspired by a Butterfly Jewelry

I am not experienced in the field of jewelry making, but was, however, very inspired by a vintage piece I found (the butterfly you'll see below) and that is how it started.

2 out of the 4 pieces are scarf necklaces, which is a shape I am obssessed with now. It can be wrapped around (or not) couple of times and goes perfectly with bare shoulders or with plain white button-down or simple tee.
BUTTERLY necklace:


AUTUMN necklace:

CHIFFON WRAP necklace:

BOLD CHAIN necklace:

5 comments:

Nancy K said...

great look on the jewelry

Christina said...

Very pretty! This is exactly what's in all the fashion magazines now.

Ann Made Studio said...

Beautiful necklaces!

Tany said...

Beautiful and so inspiring!!

bbitce said...

OMG, I am so jealous...I love butterflies! Great find...